Thursday, January 27, 2011

News!


Happy Friday Y’all !
Here at central headquarters, Touch ups with Tula, which you can watch on You Tube, is now being pitched to Spicks and Specks, The Chaser guys, Roving enterprises and the networks!
As an actor/writer/producer, I am always making sure I am being creative between acting jobs, which keeps me motivated and my soul fed.
Hey, you can download my unique casting tips free on my website and that puts you on my mailing list for loads of extra info, but if you haven’t downloaded THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS AS AN ACTOR for only $9.95 (over 100 pages) yet, make sure you do now and it will set you up for 2011! You won’t believe what you will get out of it!
I hope you have a great weekend,
Always here to help,
Love Tula

No comments:

Post a Comment