Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TV Presenting


My dearest Actors,
I am sorry I have neglected you lately, I have been so busy, presenting on daytime TV! I tell you, that is a world on its own. I have been demonstrating products whilst reading the Autocue and a converstion up with my co host! Meanwhile, we only have 45 mins to film these 4 minute advertorials ! I am having so much fun!
If you wish to get into the world of Presenting, its good to do a course to learn how to work with Autocue and the dos and don’ts. When you are in a studio at a Television Network, you must be familiar with working with the floor staff, time restraints etc while the Control Room is watching. It is an Art in itself.
In other news, after 7 years of coming up with concepts for TV shows with the aim of empowering people in developing nations to no avail, I am now teaming up with The Venus Project, who have developed an amazing solution for humanity and our planet! Check it out!
I hope your career and life as an Actor is blossoming and you are using the tools I share with you in my e-book THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS AS AN ACTOR! You can download it now for only $9.95!
Always here to help,
Tula

No comments:

Post a Comment