Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kerri -Anne ch 9 and 2 Day Workshop with Kari Harris

Hi dearest Actors,
I am sorry if I have been absent in the last few days! I have been busy presenting for Danoz Direct on the Kerri Anne show on Ch 9! Although I am primarily an Actor, I have to tell you I loved presenting this product as myself. I owned the product I was presenting for sale and was absolutely Authentic. It was great to allow my own personality to come out, instead of playing a character. The messages kept coming from the Control room that I was doing really well and they were really happy. It was fantastic!

The next 2 Day Actors Workshop based on THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS AS AN ACTOR ebook I strongly recommend you download straight away from www.actorssecretweapon.com, is to be held with Kari Harris Casting on February 4/5, 2012 in Sydney, so keep those dates free if you are in Australia!

Wishing you the most amazing success using Your Secret Weapon from my ebook!
Always here to help,
Tula

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tula,
    that's GREAT!! Goodonya!
    Shame that I'm not an actress, hehe! ;-)) The workshop on Feb 5th, my birthday's date, sounds really cool!! ^__^
    Hope to see you on Sunday 30th of Oct at the Cruelty Free Festival in Sydney!
    Wishing you all the best!
    Rosalba ^__^

    ReplyDelete