Sunday, October 9, 2011

My new TV Presenting Job for Danoz Direct


Hi dear Actors! Great news, I have a new presenting job for Daytime television! 
Danoz has turned me into a housy type, they gave me the steam mop x5 to use before I demonstrate it and I have been on a cleaning frenzy, I can't believe I am so impressed! Did you know steam kills germs and bugs? I didn't! I love that it doesn't use chemicals and you can use it on every surface in the house as a hand held or put together OMG! everything even mirrors, windows, bedding, clothes, drapes. Who would have thought me?  I will be a whiz by the time I am demonstrating it for the Audience.
How are you going my dear Actors? Are you building a strong sense of self by reading my ebook, THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS AS AN ACTOR? That Secret Weapon I introduce you to is pretty cool don't you think? I would love to hear your news too! 
Always here to help,
Tula

No comments:

Post a Comment