Monday, January 9, 2012

Live to Air and Improvised!


Happy 2012 dearest Thespians!
This year is just beginning and like sleepy children we slowly warm up to it. Well time to get serious! Sounds boring doesn’t it? Not when you love what you do. I don’t know about you, but I have never been able to betray my soul’s purpose and for that I am grateful.
I was doing a one hour Live to Air Show on TVSN a few days ago on the Aire Bra and it occurred to me that everything happens for a reason, concepts I introduce you to in my e-book, The Secret of Your Success as an Actor (must read).
Let me explain. I spent the last 3 years in Melbourne spruiking different products between acting jobs. It was really hard work. When I look back in retrospect however, I realise that my Acting training and spruiking experience gave me the perfect skills to perform in my currenct TV Presenting role with Danoz Direct!
Moral of the story? Trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment