Monday, February 14, 2011

From Head of Acting NIDA! Check this out!


Dear Aspiring Actors hello!
I just hosted the Hottest Hunks Final for 2011, it was so much fun! Us Actors need to be versatile and there are so many things we can do! As you may know, last year I created/produced and performed in Touch ups with Tula, which is now being pitched to the networks. You can also watch it on You Tube! Meanwhile I just received this about THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS AS AN ACTOR and I am so excited I wanted to share it with you! Its a must read for only $9.95 and you can download it Instantly!
Check this out!
‘Tula Tzoras has written the most extraordinary and valuable book for anyone who wishes to work in the acting profession. It is helpful, insightful, and full of terrific advice. I thoroughly recommend it.’
Cheers - Tony
Tony Knight
Head of Acting
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DRAMATIC ART
215 Anzac Parade, Kensington, NSW
TEL:+61 2 9697 7622 FAX:+61 2 9662 7415
POST:UNSW, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Always here to help,
Tula

No comments:

Post a Comment