Thursday, July 21, 2011

American Accent and Shakespeare Workshop soon!

Dear Actors,
Happy Friday! I have had the honor of working with Rowena Balos a brilliant Acting Coach from LA, who has blessed our shores here in Australia with her presence and I cannot recommend her enough, so I thought I would post the details for you! Here they are:
Dear Melbourne Actor/Friends:

My trip to Melbourne is approaching!

My American Accent Workshop is filling up, so if you are interested, let me know immediately.
1. Voice/Standard American Accent Connection One-Day Intensive
Date: Friday, August 5th from 10:00-4:00
Fee: $200, including Workbook and practice CD.
Venue: To be decided
To secure a spot, let me know and make a $100 deposit into my Commonwealth bank account.
Rowena Balos
BSB #06 2123 Acct. # 00626352
Please put both of our names where it says description, so we can keep track. 
There is limited enrolment, so it will be best to make a quick decision.
If you've taken the Standard American Accent before--this will be a great review and an opportunity to 
deepen your ability and gain confidence.
If you are new to the accent, this will be a great opportunity to get a complete overview, at the same time 
you are exploring your voice, breath and connection.

My Voice/Acting Connection Shakespeare Monologue Workshop.  
It is primarily aimed at VCA actor/teachers, past and present.  
    ****If are or have been connected to the VCA, please contact them immediately to be included!!!  
I've just learned that there will be limited places for others.  They are starting a waiting list for those  who are not affiliated with the VCA.  I encourage you to make a call and take your chances.  
I'm attaching a flyer for this workshop.
I'm also attaching the list of Speeches so you have a heads up.

   ****If that doesn't work out, I will return in Oct. and plan a weekend workshop: Oct. 22nd and  23rd!!  This will cover similar material.
Let me know if that suits.

I really look forward to working with you!
Yours, Rowena
www.rowenabalos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment